One thing leads to another.
1. Wendell, contemplating a trip to Israel, asked me for info on Jerusalem.
2. Got out my Jerusalem Journals.
3. Got interested.
4. Found what was on the computer incomplete. (During my two periods between jobs, I transcribed many of the Journals into the computer.)
5. Looked for originals.
6. Found Allied Van Lines boxes undisturbed since our move 15 years ago.
7. Found hundreds of snapshots, Olan Mills photos, stuff.
8. Sorted, keep, send, toss.
9. Sent packs of photos to Eric, Brian, Matt.
(ain’t Eric cute?)
10. Yesterday, I found more photos.
11. Still haven”t found the Journal originals.