Apple Live Blog
- Apple TV now 1080p
- iCloud supports movies
- Apple TV L&F is like giant IOS
- Apple TV has “genius” functionality
- iTune “match” support for movies
- 200k iPad APPS in APPstore
- Retina display rocks (2048 x 1536 pixels. 3.1 million pixels)
- 1 million more pixels than 1080p
- A5X Quad core graphics. Dual core processor.
- 4G LTE band (Also compatible with 3G)
- Personal hotspot
- 5 megapixel camera
- Image stabilization (for movies)
- Temporal noise reduction
- 1080p video camera
- Siri dictation functionality
- Pre-orders start today; deliveries March 16th in US
- 10-hour battery on Wifi; 9 hours of 4G
- Starts at $499 (Same prices across the board).
- Updated iWork APP w/jaw-dropping graphics
- New iMovie: new interface, looks like professional tool
- New iPhoto for iPad: “Amazing” great way to browse and edit photos. Multi touch editing, Professional Quality Effects, Brushes, photo beaming, Photo journals… $4.99
- iPad2 will be reduced to $399 (16G); $529 for 3Gs
- iPad Video Introduction (http://www.apple.com/ipad/)
2 thoughts on “Apple iPad Event”
Done…and done. Pre-ordered the New iPad (32/4G LTE) and its scheduled to arrive on March 16th. Purchased thru the company for tax advantages. Woot!
Arrived today. Simply awesome.